2015 Spring Semester Information Sessions
All sessions will be held in room 090 in the
18th Avenue Library
Upcoming Info Sessions:
Thursday, March 12, 11:30am
Monday, March 30, 5:30pm
News and Events
- Preparing & Presenting a Winning Poster for the Arts, SBS and Humanities- February 25, 5:30-6:30pm, 60 Jennings, RSVP
- Preparing & Presenting a Winning Poster- March 3, 5:30-6:30pm, 104 Aronoff, RSVP
- Preparing & Presenting a Winning Poster for the STEM Fields- March 4, 5:30-6:30, 60 Jennings, RSVP
- Keys to Research Success: Keeping Your Data Organized- March 9, 5:00-6:00pm, Thompson Library Room 150, register here.
- EHE Centers Expo: Partnerships, Projects, Programs- February 26, 1:00-2:30pm, 260 Ramseyer Hall, register here
News and Events Archive 2014, 2015
The URO is open during Spring Semester:
Call at 292-8307 or e-mail us at email@example.com to schedule an appointment.
We are located at 53 W. 11th Ave.
Thompson Library Peer Advising:
2015 Spring Semester Library Advising has begun. Come visit us Monday-Friday from 1-3pm on the 1st floor across from the elevators!
URO Listserv and E-News
Email the firstname.lastname@example.org to sign-up to receive our weekly E-News and announcements.
The Office of Responsible Research Practices holds office hours to assist SBS students with IRB submissions. See their website for dates, times, and locations.