2015 Spring Semester Information Sessions
Spring Semester Information Sessions have concluded. The sessions will resume in the Autumn!
News and Events
- Undergraduate research helps implement gender-inclusive housing at OSU! Read more on young alumnus Chase Ledin's work.
- Congratulations to all of our Denman participants! See the winning presentations from the Forum here.
- Congratulations to the winners of the Distinguished and Outstanding Research Mentor awards! See the winners here.
- Applications for the monthly Research Scholar Award are being accepted. The next deadline is Friday, May 1.
- Registration for SURI is now open!
News and Events Archive 2014, 2015
The URO is open during Summer Semester:
Call at 292-8307 or e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule an appointment.
We are located at 53 W. 11th Ave.
Thompson Library Peer Advising:
2015 Spring Semester Library Advising has concluded. We will be back in the Autumn!
URO Listserv and E-News
Email the email@example.com to sign-up to receive our weekly E-News and announcements.
The Office of Responsible Research Practices holds office hours to assist SBS students with IRB submissions. See their website for dates, times, and locations.