Attend one of our upcoming Getting Involved in Research Info Sessions:
Friday, Jan. 27, 11:30am in Room 70/90, 18th Ave Library
Monday, Feb. 6, 5:30pm in 150A/B Thompson Library
News and Events
- Speaking of Summer Research, January 18 at 5:30pm in 110 Orton Hall. RSVP
- OSU Summer Research Fair, January 19 at 4:30-6pm in 150 Thompson Library.
- Rescheduled! Strategies for Writing a Successful Abstract, January 24 at 5:30pm in TBD. RSVP
- Submit an abstract for the 2017 Denman Forum! Submission deadline extended to: February 2, 2017 at 5pm.
- Apply for summer research funding! Deadline: February 17, 2017 at noon.
News and Events Archive 2014, 2015, 2016
Open Walk-in Advising is available:
Call at 292-8307 or e-mail us at email@example.com to schedule an appointment.
We are located at 53 W. 11th Ave.
Peer Advising in Thompson Library
(January 23 - April 7, 2017 excluding Spring Break)
Location: 1st Floor of Thompson Library,
next to the Info Desk
URO Listserv and E-News
Email the firstname.lastname@example.org to sign-up to receive our weekly E-News and announcements.
The Office of Responsible Research Practices holds office hours to assist SBS students with IRB submissions. See their website for dates, times, and locations.