2015 Spring Semester Information Sessions
All sessions will be held in room 090 in the
18th Avenue Library
Upcoming Info Sessions:
Tuesday, February 10, 5:30pm
Wednesday, February 25, 11:30am
News and Events
- Summer Research Proposal Peer-to-Peer Help Session, Thursday, January 29, drop in from 5:00-7:00pm, 291 Mendenhall, RSVP
- IRB Training for Undergraduates- Feb. 4, 5:30-6:30pm, 160 Jennings, RSVP
- Research Mix and Mingle hosted by Global Health Initiative and URO, Feb. 4, 6 - 9 pm, 115 Biomedical Research Tower. For students interested in health related fields--meet faculty and apply for lab positions! RSVP
- 20th Denman Undergraduate Research Forum
Abstract Submission Deadline: February 5, 2015 at 5pm.
- Apply to present at U21 Conference at the Univ. of Auckland, New Zealand! Deadline: February 9, 2015
- 2015 Summer Research Funding Awards
Deadline: February 16, 2015 at noon.
News and Events Archive 2014, 2015
The URO is open during Spring Semester:
Call at 292-8307 or e-mail us at email@example.com to schedule an appointment.
We are located at 53 W. 11th Ave.
Thompson Library Peer Advising:
2015 Spring Semester Library Advising has begun. Come visit us Monday-Friday from 1-3pm on the 1st floor across from the elevators!
URO Listserv and E-News
Email the firstname.lastname@example.org to sign-up to receive our weekly E-News and announcements.
The Office of Responsible Research Practices holds office hours to assist SBS students with IRB submissions. See their website for dates, times, and locations.